Click the links below to read the latest Cantina Laredo Las Vegas restaurant news & reviews.
Want a $50 Cantina Laredo gift card? Follow us on Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/cantinalaredo) and then tag your food photos with #SeenAtCantina between Tuesday, March 25 and Sunday, April 6. We will randomly pick a winner to receive a $50 gift card. Good luck!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ONLINE ENTRY ONLY AND INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO THESE “OFFICIAL RULES,” AND TO SPONSOR’S AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR’S DECISIONS, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST.
- Eligibility: Any winner of Cantina Laredo’s Instagram #SeenAtCantina Contest (“Contest”) must be legal residents of the United States or Washington D.C. who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The employees of Consolidated Restaurant Group, Inc., and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and/or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Contest, as well as their respective household members, IRS dependents, and immediate family members, are not eligible to enter or win the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all the requirements in these Official Rules. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All potential winners are subject to verification by Administrator.
- Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at 8:00 am Central Standard Time (“CST”) on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 and ends at 11:59 pm CT on April 6, 2014, 2014. Administrator’s computer will serve as the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter: To enter the Contest during the Entry Period, follow Cantina Laredo (@CantinaLaredo, Instagram.com/cantinalaredo) on Instagram and post a picture what you’re eating or drinking at Cantina Laredo using the hashtag #SeenAtCantina on Instagram either in the image caption or a comment on the entrant’s image. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrant’s online service provider will apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility.
- Entry Limits: Entrant may post an unlimited number of photos using Cantina Laredo’s #SeenAtCantina hashtag, however, only one entry per Instagram account will be eligible to win. Individuals may enter using multiple Instagram accounts. Only eligible Instagram posts actually received by Administrator before the end of the Entry Period will be included in the Grand Prize drawing. Any use of automated systems (including, but not limited to, entries submitted using any bot, script, macro, or contest service) to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding an entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account/handle used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. In addition, any entry deemed inappropriate, indecent, obscene or disparaging, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Before the Grand Prize is awarded, Entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized Instagram account/handle holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Administrators’ satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Valid entry submission is the sole responsibility of the entrant. Illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, lost, late, misdirected, forged, altered, or mutilated entries will be disqualified. All potential winners are subject to verification (i.e. pertaining to residency, age, etc.) before any prize is awarded.
- Prizes: One (1) $50 Cantina Laredo electronic gift cards to be granted to winning entrant. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. No substitutions will be provided, except at the discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize is unavailable. The prizes are nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Cantina Laredo electronic gift cards are subject to their stated terms and conditions. Acceptance of a prize including a Cantina laredo electronic gift card constitutes acceptance of the gift card’s terms and conditions. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
- Winner Determination: Administrator will randomly select the weekly winner from all eligible entries received prior to the date of the final drawing. The winner selected will be notified via direct message on Instagram to the Instagram address provided in their entry. Any potential winner must respond to Administrator’s message within 48 hours. If the potential winner does not respond to Administrator’s message within 48 hours, then the potential winner will forfeit the prize. Potential winners must, at all times, remain compliant with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or if a potential winner does not respond to Administrator’s message within the allotted time, Administrator will attempt to award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) attempts to select and notify an alternate winner using the same notice criteria will be made, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- Publicity: The submission of an entry constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor/Administrator to use entrant’s handle, and/or first name and last name initial in identifying entrant as an individual who was a winner of the Contest. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his/her name may be published accordingly on Sponsor’s Instagram feed in connection with the Contest. The acceptance of any prize constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and Contest Entities’ use of each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, statements, Entry, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without remuneration for said use.
- Release: By entering, entrants agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Sponsor, Administrator, Contest Entities, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective employees, agents, and agencies, (“Released Parties”) from and against any demands, claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or cause of action, including, without limitation, privacy issues, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from participation or attempting to participate in the Contest (including the nomination of a teacher), or from acceptance, possession, misuse, award or use of any prize.
- Cancellation or Suspension of Contest: If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, and select the winners from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other Contest, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- General Rules: By entering the Contest, entrant agrees to abide by terms of these Official Rules and by the final decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters pertaining to this Contest. By participating in this Contest, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules of the Contest itself. Sponsor, Administrator, and Contest Entities assume no responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind of unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or failure to capture any such entry information. Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before the appropriate Texas State Court located in Dallas County, Texas. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Dallas, Texas.
- Winner List: For a list of winners, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: Cantina Laredo’s #SeenAtCantina Instagram Contest Winners List Request. We must receive this request on or before April 30, 2014.
- Sponsor and Administrator: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest is Consolidated Restaurant Group, Inc. 12200 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75234.
Click the links below to read the latest Cantina Laredo Nashville restaurant news & reviews.
Nashville Wins Best Margarita – “Best of” Metromix
Restaurant Review – Tennessean.com
Cantina Laredo Opens in the Gulch – Tenneseean.com Restaurant Review – Nashville Scene
Resaurant Menu Item – Nashville Scene
Restaurant Announcement – Nashville Chain Leader
Restaurant Announcement – Memphis Business Journal
Click the links below to read the latest Cantina Laredo Palm Beach Gardens restaurant news & reviews.
Restaurant News – South Florida Gourmet
Restaurant Review – Palm Beach Pulse
Restaurant Review – Dine Magazine
Restaurant Review – Palm Beach Post
Restaurant Review – Florida Table
Restaurant Announcement – Palm Beach Post
Restaurant Review – PB Pulse
Restaurant Review – Dine Magazine
Click the links below to read the latest Cantina Laredo Chicago restaurant news & reviews.
Click the links below to read the latest Cantina Laredo Hallandale restaurant news & reviews.
Restaurant News – South Florida Gourmet
Tequila Dinner Review – Jewel’s Fab Life
Restaurant Review – ICON
Restaurant Review – JetBlue
Restaurant News – The Miami Herald
Restaurant Review – Examiner.com
Restaurant Review – Examiner.com
Restaurant Review – Joonbug.com